I want to wear contact lenses for the first time, what should I expect?
If you are new to contacts you should expect the following:
- Initial fitting and measurements of eyes
- Class to teach you how to put them on and off
- You will see your doctor for a follow up; wearing your contacts so they can ensure health and fit
- You are ready to order contacts and see us for a routine eye exam
- Trial lenses during the fitting period
- Contact Lens solutions during the fitting period
- 20% off a pair of Sunglasses!
If you are a current contact lens wearer, upon your annual exam, we will perform a contact lens eye health check. It is preferred that you wear your contacts to the eye exam.
The Health Check will include:
- Fitting and measurements of eyes
- Contact Lens follow up visits for 1 month
- 1 Pair of contacts
- A trial solution
- Checking the cornea for oxygen deprivation
- Checking the tear film for proper reaction
- 20% off a pair of Sunglasses
Prices to all fittings and contact health check will vary depending on brand and prescription. The fittings and contact health checks are In compliance with the Kansas State Board of Optometry.